Have an unforgettable experience visiting some of the highlights of Huaraz:
- Chavin de Huantar
- Pastoruri Glacier and Puya Raimondi Plants
- Llanganuco Lakes and Portachuelo Pass
- Lake Paron
What is included
What is not included
- Transport: From your hotel in Huaraz to the starting point of your trek, and from the finishing point of your trek back to your hotel in Huaraz. We use minivans or 4x4 depending on the size of the group.
- Guide: Qualified and experienced mountain guide who speaks Spanish and English.
Entrance to Chavin ruins, entrance to Chavin museum, National Park Fees (Days 2-4), lunch and snacks, soft drinks or alcoholic beverages, medical treatment, travel insurance, tips, additional expenses as a result of leaving the trip early, additional expenses as a result of an emergency rescue or evacuation, toilet paper
What to bring
Missing something? We can provide you with everything you need for a great trek, just let us know how we can help.
- Small daypack
- Walking sticks if you have knee problems
- Sun protection: sunscreen (factor 40 minimum), hat, sunglasses
- Well-worn in hiking boots or trekking shoes
- Comfortable clothes: t-shirts (quick dry or merino wool recommended), trekking trousers or leggings, fleece
- Waterproof jacket and trousers / or rain poncho
- Water bottle, lunch and snacks
- Toilet paper
Departures and Prices 2019
Organize your own private trip or join a smaller group
We organize private trips on any dates, for any group size. Depending on availability you can also join a confirmed private group.
|Number of people
||Price (per person)
|2 - 4
|5 - 8